Gen 5 Fertility is a preeminent fertility clinic in San Diego with highly experienced gynecologists and affordable infertility treatments. We specialize in procedures like platelet-rich plasma (PRP), enriched platelet factors (EPF), including EnPLAF, ULTRA, and human ovarian rejuvenation procedures.
When should you seek fertility treatment?
You should visit one of our best San Diego fertility clinics if you have a family history of early menopause, primary ovarian insufficiency, or a family history of BRCA+ breast cancer or another reproductive cancer. Here's when you know you need fertility treatment:
- You have two miscarriages in a row
- You have irregular periods, endometriosis, or PCOS
- You or your partner have a history of sexually transmitted infections
- Suffering from a genetic condition
How to get pregnant with irregular periods?
If you have irregular periods but wish to get pregnant, the best thing to do is meet with your gynecologist. Even if you don't plan to conceive, you still need to have our fertility specialists in San Diego, CA, check your status. Here are a few tips to get pregnant if your periods are irregular:
- You can buy ovulation predictor tests from a drug store, which can help you figure out the best time to have sex. However, the tests can give multiple false positives, especially in women with PCOS.
- You can check your basal body temperature (BBT) to find out when you are ovulating. You must take your temperature every morning throughout the cycle. The day your BBT increases to between 36.4°C and 37°C indicates the release of the female egg at ovulation.
- Making a few lifestyle changes can increase your chances of getting pregnant. If you are obese or fall in the underweight category, losing or gaining some weight can help you jumpstart ovulation and get pregnant. Try to eat a balanced meal, quit smoking and excessive drinking, and engage in mild to moderate physical activity for 5-6 days a week.
Irregular cycles put you at high risk for infertility. Make sure to see a doctor for fertility treatment in San Diego even if you can't get pregnant even after a year of trying.
Our fertility services
As a leading fertility center in San Diego, we lead the industry in tested treatments. Our top fertility clinics in San Diego, CA, offer fertility services like:
- (IUI) Infertility Treatment Program - Also known as artificial insemination, we place the specially prepared sperm from the male partner into the woman’s womb in IUI infertility treatment.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Program - Our team of clinicians surgically removing eggs from a woman and combine them with sperm in a laboratory. The sperm fertilizes the egg, creating an embryo which our doctor will place it into the woman’s body.
- In Vitro Fertilization - IVF involves a sequence of treatments, such as prescribing fertility drugs and administering daily injections, retrieving the eggs using ultrasound, conducting preimplantation genetic screening (PGS), and placing the embryo back into the uterus.
Get in touch with us at 858-267-4365 to schedule a consultation with one of the treatment providers at our fertility clinic in San Diego. Gen 5 Fertility is a top-rated fertility clinic with highly skilled and experienced doctors and advanced treatments and technology. Fertility Clinic San Diego
Gen 5 Fertility Center - Samuel Wood MD PhD
View Larger Map
3420 Carmel Mountain Rd Ste 200