Title text 1
Back to top of the page
- Q: Is there a minimum age requirement to undergo any Laser Hair Removal procedures?
A: Laser treatment can be done from young age, as 9 years old.
- Q: I'm 16; do I need parental consent to have the Laser treatment?
A: A parent or legal guardian's consent to perform the procedure on a child under 18 years of age is required.
- Q: What are the price ranges?
A: The prices are based, usually, on the size of the treated area – the bigger the area – the more costly the treatment is expected to be. Liliana Laser Clinic Price List
- Q: Do I need a consultation appointment at all?
A: It is highly recommended to do a consultation appointment in which you will have a thorough examination of the areas you wish to treat and a basic explanation of the procedure will be given, as well as determination weather the treatment is suitable for you, according your skin and hair types.
- Q: Can I combine my first treatment with my consultation appointment?
A: Yes, assuming that there is enough time. You should let the clinic know about your intention.
- Q: how long does each session take?
A: The time is a factor of certain things:
1. The size of the treated area – the bigger area – the longer time it will require
2. The color of the skin and the hair – the lighter will consume more time to accomplish
3. The hair type – the thinner and fine hair you have – the more time it will take to accomplish the task
4. The machine type – there are machine that will do the job in a shorter period of time.
A typical session for the upper lip should long not more than 10 minutes.
- Q: Is there anything specific I need to do to take care of my skin after the treatment?
A: Try not to be exposed to direct sun light. Use high efficient sunscreen cream before you go outside. In case of some pains – apply some Antibiotic cream such as "Polysporin" on the area.
- Q: Do I need to apply anesthesia cream before the treatment?
A: In most laser hair removal clinics in Toronto you should use it to reduce the pain caused by the laser. At "LiLiana laser Clinic" we are using a pain free laser machine so there is no need to do that.
- Q: Are there any side effects?
A: Like any other medical procedures, laser removal might have side effects; most are not serious and temporary. Redness, swelling and even bruising is all possible. These symptoms usually disappear within 48 hours after the treatment. In some cases, more discomfiting side effects like blisters, burns and infection can appear. These rare complications are usually temporary. Permanent scarring or discoloration of the skin can occur in very rare cases.
- Q: My friend started a laser hair removal treatment in Toronto and got rid of her hair after just 5 sessions. I already did 6 sessions and still need at least one more. Why?
A: Imagine yourself going to your family doctor complaining that your friend got rid of his flu in just 3 days and you are still sick of it…well everybody is different from each other. That is very well might be the reason that makes your hair more stubborn.
- Q: Does your wonderful new machine remove hair with the same efficiency as others (i.e. not more than 6 sessions is typically required)?
A:No, actually it is probably more efficient. There is no such thing as "typically required". Please refer to previous answer.
- Q: What about laser hair removal during pregnancy?
A: though there is no prevention to do laser hair removal procedure during pregnancy I prefer to wait after the delivery, and then resume the laser treatment.
- Q: I have a very dark skin; will you be able to treat it as well?
A: It is possible if the hair is still darker than your skin. Please book a free consultation appointment on which I will evaluate your treatment success.
- Q: I was just curious whether your Brazilian laser treatment includes the anal region as well?
A: Yes it does, although in most Laser hair removal clinics in Toronto you will be asked to pay additional cost.
- Q: does your special on full leg / bikini include feet and Brazilian bikini?
A: Yes, it includes feet but not Brazilian. For Legs + Brazilian please call to receive a quote.
- Q: Is there a waiting area, or can a spouse and child accompany me while I'm getting a treatment done?
A: Yes there is plenty of room to seat, relax, read a magazine or even watch TV while you are having the treatment.
- Q: Are you open during weekends?
A: Usually we do but you have to verify about specific date.
- Q: I would like to make an appointment for consultation for laser hair removal.
A: This is easy – Pick up the phone and dial: 1-866-952-7371